- 1 lb of shrimp
- 1 tbsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 cloves of garlic grated
- 2 tbsp of neutral oil
- 4 tbsp of chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp of butter (optional)
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on if desired.
- In a bowl, mix together the paprika, salt, and grated garlic.
- Add the shrimp to the bowl and toss to coat with the spice mixture.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes per side, until they turn pink and are cooked through.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the chopped parsley, butter (if using), and lemon juice.
- Serve the shrimp hot with your favorite side dish.
Mac & Cheese Recipe
- 2 tbsp of oil
- 4 tbsp of flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1 tsp of onion powder
- 1 tsp of nutritional yeast
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup of shredded mozarella
- 1 cup of raw pasta
- In a large pot, bring the water and salt to a boil as instructed.
- Once boiling, add the raw pasta and cook for 9 minutes, or until al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, in another pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the flour to the pot and whisk until it turns a light brown color.
- Slowly pour in the milk, whisking constantly to create a smooth sauce.
- Add the salt, paprika, onion powder, and nutritional yeast to the sauce and continue whisking until everything is well combined.
- Add the shredded cheddar and mozzarella cheeses to the sauce and stir until they melt completely.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the pot with the cheese sauce.
- Stir the pasta into the sauce until it is evenly coated.
- Serve the mac & cheese hot as a main dish or side dish.